Persuasive Communication Skills: How to Write an Elevator Pitch (Rise Up!)
Learn how to write a one-minute elevator pitch for an internal audience, and design your message for maximum persuasive impact.
About this course:
In this class, you'll learn the fundamentals of Effective Persuasive Communication and learn How to Write an Elevator Pitch.
Persuasive communication is one of the Top 10 Communication Skills that have been identified in studies that hiring managers want their employees to possess.
What You'll Learn:
- How to tailor your message for your listeners
- How to design your message for maximum persuasive impact
- How to write a one-minute elevator pitch for an internal audience (e.g., your colleagues or supervisor)
- How to enhance your message with pro tips
- How to be ethical and honest while persuading
Each lesson has lots of concrete examples and finishes with practical action steps.
Who is it For?
The class is designed as a compressed introduction for working professionals, individual contributors, or team members. The class may not be a good fit for you if you already have experience sharing persuasive messages or if you already have an official supervisory position.
Be sure to download the workbook and follow along with the lessons!
You can go through the class as an individual but it's also designed to experience with an entire team.
Lastly, this class is part of the Rise Up series that looks at all of the Top 10 Skills employers want their people to have.